Saturday, January 10, 2009

Acting Carrer and Miranda Cosgrove

Um... well Thanks, Alberto and Muhammod. Your comments really mean so much to me.
Anyways, I really have a passion for acting. I have ALWAYS dreamed of working in a comedy or horror movie. My parents want to get me started in acting, but are afraid that I might fall back from school or not even have fun. If anybody out there is an actor or actress that's famous or not please tell me how acting is for you. Although, if I'm not an actress, then I'll be a dentist. I mean, really I want a job with good money. Who doesn't?
If you've ever seen the show iCarly, then you might know it's funny. But if you haven't you should watch it. My favorite character is Sam, played by Jennet McCurdy ( hope I spelled her name right! ). My least favorite character is Carly, played by Miranda Cosgrove. It's just all that energy Jennet puts in Miranda can't keep up. Miranda barely moves her shoulders, she holds on to them REALLY tight. So if they start dancing, and you're watching the show, you might know what I mean!

Thanks for Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Great!!

    Good thing you have started writing.

    Btw, check out my photography blog...i just started it...

    beginr5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete