Saturday, January 3, 2009

About Me

You may not know me, and that's okay. I am trying to setup a YouTube account, and upload my videos. Which probably won't happen until two weeks. So I created this blog because my mom says I can't have a MySpace account. Here is some information about me:

Name: Michelle
Fav Band: Tokio Hotel and Paramore
Fav Color: Pink, Red, and Black
Fav Food: Any ( as long as it tastes good )
Fav Show: iCarly
Fav Songs: Monsoon ( also any songs that are Pop, Rock, and R&B )
State: Virginia

I am looking forward to comments.

P.S. My Fav Web: CartoonDollEmporium.com, DressUpGames.com, KewlMag.com, Elouai.com

1 comment:

  1. Cupcake honey, you just can't expect comments to fall from the sky and land on your blog. My advice to you would be to be very careful about what you post online, but i'm sure someone else has already told you that...
    Anyways, to get more comments from other bloggers I would advise you to write passionatly about what ever it is you want to blog about and then visit other people's blogs and leave them comments.

    ReplyDelete